Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome to Kinder Kids!

Hello and welcome to the blogging world! I am super excited to start my own blog on all things Kindergarten! My goal is to let you in my classroom one sneak peek at a time. I have been teaching for 10 years (WOW! Where did the time go??). I taught Special Education Preschool for 4 years, Intensive Learning Center Kindergarten for 1 year, and have been a SAM (Single Approach to Mastery, a.k.a one dual certified teacher serving typical students and students with IEP's in one classroom) for 5 years. I love my job, my students, and their families! I also love learning! The group of gals, and guy, that I work with are so inspiring and I love learning from them! We all have various levels of teaching experiences so we never run out of fresh new ideas! As I update this blog, I invite you to share your ideas and passions for all things kindergarten! Please comment below to tell us a little about yourself and the kinds of things you'd like to see on this blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment